domingo, 16 de setembro de 2018

KLENSPOP - CARA GREEN REVIEW

klenspop.com

Hey guys!
This is the second half of my last Klenspop review! With Comic Con in between, it took me longer than I expected, but here is is!

 

Like I said in the last one, they arrived in about 3 weeks and everything was safely packed!


LENSES INFO
DIA: 14m
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
   

MY OPINION

Enlargement: 4/5
These lenses make my eyes appear a lot larger, but my eyes are very small. I feel like the bold dark outline in these lenses help them feel more dolly/anime-like than the last ones I tried, even though they’re close in diameter.


Color: 3/5
Unfortunately, I think this green is barely noticeable on my dark brown eyes. I still like the design and the warmness of the color, though I wish it would pop a lot more.


Comfort: 5/5
I had no problem at all with these lenses! They felt super comfortable in my eyes and as I wore them for a bit I didn’t feel them at all. Definitely recommend!
 


OVERALL
Although I’m slightly disappointed in the color, I’m still satisfied with these lenses! I think they’d look great for cosplay, but you can also pull them off on a more casual look, like I chose to in this review. I loved how they look with this simple make-up and I’ll be sure to wear them again in the future!


You can get these lenses here!

Thanks for reading guys!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik