sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2019

KLENSPOP - CHARMING BLUE (BRIANNA) & ASHLEY-S AQUA REVIEW

klenspop.com

Hey guys!
 This is another Klenspop review! Today I’ll be reviewing two different pairs of blue lenses, and I decided to also use it as an excuse to costest Bubbles from PPG!


They arrived in 2 weeks and everything was safely packed! They also came with a flyer with instructions about how to put on and care for your lenses!




These lenses have a really pretty, dolly design!


LENSES INFO
DIA: 14.5mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38


MY OPINION
Enlargement: 5/5
These lenses are pretty big for my small eyes! I don’t know if they’d enlarge everyone’s  as they do mine, but they definitely make them look bigger and more and cartoon-like.
(Last picture was taken with flash)


Color: 4/5
This blue is pretty noticeable but I still wish the color was a little brighter, as it can be missed from afar. However I really like the bits of yellow in the center and how it fades to a darker blue in the edges!


Comfort: 5/5
For big lenses these were pretty comfortable and didn’t bother me at all. I didn’t wear them for a very long period, but they still left me with a good impression!


OVERALL
I needed blue lenses to replace my old ones, and these are perfect! Even if the color isn’t as bright as I hoped, they’re still very pretty and great to use for cosplays: I would definitely recommend them!

You can get these lenses here!
 



I also loved these lenses’ design, but it’s a bit more on the natural side.


LENSES INFO
DIA: 14.5mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38


MY OPINION
Enlargement: 4/5
These lenses are a little smaller than the other pair but they still enlarge my eyes a lot. I think they’d be perfect for cosplays, especially if you’re looking for a more subtle, but still cartoon-like look.
(Last picture was taken with flash)


Color: 3.5/5
This blue is a lot darker and less noticeable in my eyes, but it’s still very pretty and a little more natural. It looks gorgeous in natural light, but can be a little lost from a distance.


Comfort: 5/5
These lenses were also very comfortable, and I almost didn’t feel them in my eyes! I definitely recommend them as my eyes are pretty sensitive and my experience with them went great!


OVERALL
I love this pair almost as much as the first one! They’re both great for different type of characters and I’d recommend the two depending on what you’re looking for. If it’s a more subtle blue and design, these are definitely the ones, as they’re still great for cosplay!

You can get these lenses here!
 
Thanks for reading!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik