domingo, 2 de outubro de 2016

KLENSPOP - EXY 3 COLOR GREEN REVIEW

http://klenspop.com/

Hey guys!
This review is very late so I apologize, but I haven’t had time to do it!
It’s for a new pair of circle lenses from Klenspop!


I didn’t have the time to take as many photos as I usually do but I hope it’s okay!
Everything came safely packed as usual with a lot of bubble wrap! They arrived within 2-3 weeks - and I need to mention that Klenspop has a super nice and fast customer support service! 


Inside the little box there were my circle lenses, my tweezers and a lens case! This time the case is actually a bit different and I really like it!


MY OPINION
Enlargement: 2/5
These lenses barely enlarge my eyes at all, even though they’re very small, so they’re perfect if you’re looking for natural lenses! They’re pretty realistic both in size and design!


Color: 3/5
Unfortunately, I think these would be better for lighter eyes, since the green barely shows on mine. However I really like the transition to the yellow in the middle, I just wish they were a bit brighter!


Comfort: 5/5
They were super easy to put on and did not bother me at all! I wore them for a fair amount of time and I was completely fine. I actually accidentally got a bit of make-up inside my eyes and even that didn’t bother me!


OVERALL
If the color was a bit lighter, these would be perfect! However they are still really great for day-to-day natural looks and I don’t think it shows I’m even wearing circle lenses! They’re probably my most natural pair of circle lenses!


You can get these lenses here!

Thanks for reading guys!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik