segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2016

KLENSPOP - ELLEN PANDA DF HAZEL REVIEW

www.klenspop.com

Hi guys!
So I just received new lenses from Klenspop to review! I honestly just wanted natural looking brown lenses so that’s what I’ll be showing you today!

 

As usual, the package arrived within 2-3 weeks and everything came safely packed!

 
 
 

Inside the package were the circle lenses, a lens case and a pair of tweezers!
As I’ve said before, I love this box design! I always keep these little boxes because I find them so cute!

The lenses’ design is really subtle as you can see even before putting them on!

 

LENSES INFO
DIA: 14.5mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38


MY OPINION
Enlargement: 5/5
My eyes are super tiny so these lenses make them super dolly and huge! I was actually hoping for something more natural but I’m not even disappointed because they look really cute!


Color: 3/5
The lenses are a dark, subtle brown so it doesn’t really pop in my dark eyes. They would probably work better in light eyes BUT I love how they blend with my eye color, making them bigger! It was just what I wanted!


Comfort: 4/5
These were a bit tricky because I put them in super easily, they didn’t bother me at all and I didn’t feel them in my eyes but I had to take out the right lens for a photo and when I put it back on it bothered me a bit through the day...


OVERALL
These will probably replace my old Erza Scarlet lenses, I adore them and they are great for day-to-day looks! Would definitely recommend them if you’re looking for enlarging dark brown circle lenses!
Also Klenspop has the nicest costumer service so I 100% recommend their store! 


 You can get these lenses here!

 Thanks for reading guys! 





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik