segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2016

LENSFLAVORS - SUPER PINKY BLUE REVIEW




http://www.lensflavors.com/

Hey guys!
I recently found this circle lenses store and was super excited to find out they had the Super Pinky series!
The only two big lenses shops that sell Super Pinky no longer have a Paypal option, which has made me and a lot of other people stop ordering from them… But LensFlavors has that option, as well as free worldwide shipping!

 

The package arrived in about two/three weeks and everything was safely packed!
They are also super easy to talk to and will respond quickly! Their English is also quite good! 


So inside the package were the circle lenses, a lens case and a little gift!


I’m not sure what this is called, but it’s pretty much two velcro pieces you use to hold your hair!

 

I had to get Super Pinky Blue, as I have been craving those circle lenses since forever!
 
  
 
LENSES INFO
DIA: 15mm
Using Period: 1 year
Water Content: 42


MY OPINION
Enlargement: 5/5
 These are really big in my tiny eyes! They make them super dolly and pretty, but still natural enough for me to wear them daily because of their design!


Color: 5/5
These lenses are sooo bright and the color really pops in my eyes, which are very dark! They’re a gorgeous blue even in poor light. Probably my new favorite blue circle lenses!


Comfort: 4/5
I have the Bright Red of the Super Pinky series and they’re the same as those: they hurt when putting them on but after that it was pretty much fine. The water content is higher than what I usually wear so they didn’t dry out my eyes!

 

OVERALL

Without a doubt one of my favorite pairs! I love blue circle lenses and these are probably the best I tried so far! Both for cosplay or to just wear daily I think they are amazing and would definitely recommend them!


You can get these lenses here!

Thank you for reading and see you next time!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik