quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016

KLENSPOP - T20 CHOCO REVIEW


Hey guys!
I have received another pair of circle lenses from Klenspop to review for you! 


The package arrived within 2 weeks and everything came safely packed, as usual!


Inside the package is a super cute box which contains the circle lenses!


Besides the circle lenses, I also got a case and a pair of tweezers which are always handy because I keep losing them…


These lenses’ design is beautiful! It’s really natural and subtle too. I ended up using them for my Belle costest from Beauty and the Beast!
(For some weird reason, the photos looked a lot more saturated after I uploaded them. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't fix it, sorry!)


LENSES INFO
DIA: 14.3mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38


MY OPINION
Enlargement: 4/5
Although the graphic diameter is only 14mm, these circle lenses already enlarge my eyes quite a lot since they’re really small! However, it still had a very natural effect.
(Last picture was taken with flash.)


Color: 5/5
I absolutely love how the color fades into my eyes, it looks so natural but it’s still a light, warm brown that I love! These are probably the prettiest brown lenses I own right now!


Comfort: 4/5
These lenses were super easy to put on but felt a bit dry for the first half an hour or something, which made it harder to apply the make-up. After that it was okay, though, so it wasn’t a big problem.


OVERALL
I love theses lenses! The color is amazing and I’ll most likely wear them when I cosplay Belle! I would definitely recommend these, for either cosplay or just day-to-day use!
Klenspop also replies very fast and with good English to any questions you might have. They’re very friendly and I really recommend their store! 


You can get these lenses here!

Thanks for reading!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik